Monday, October 27, 2014

Radisson Blu: Your home in Cebu

I was recently in Cebu and one of my prefered hotels in the Queen City of the South is Radison Blu Cebu Hotel.

One of the things that you would instantly notice is the high ceiling,  spacious hotel lobby.



Upon check in I was met by Miss Princes Anderle  the Director for Marketing and Communications.

I was booked at the 12th floor with rooms overlooking the busy Cebu pier.







Upon arrival I just took a break and slept at the psuper comfy  and luxurious bed.   My room  Has one big bed with an office desk perfect for office work.    It lso has a wide flat screen TV telephone  hot and cold shower  and high speed Internet.    Pillows are so soft and comfy   giving you more reasons to just cuddle up andn stay in your room a little but more.



Later that night I Was supposed to have meeting wih Miss Princess  but due to her hectic schedule I just had buffet dinner at Feria,  known to be one of the most expansive buffet spreads in  Cebu.

Buffet at Feria has always been one of the highlihhts of my stay here.  Theast time i stayed at Radisson was during the launch of the Korean section of the buffet.





Today,  i am pleasantly surprised to see that they have also included the Indian  section with dishes like chicken tikka masala  chicken tandoori and samosa are vailable.  

And as always,  one of the highlights of my dining experience  is the wide selection of sushi sashimi and maki from the Japanese section.

I always love thr fresh tuna and salmon being used in their sashimi ot is always of the highest quality.  

But si ce I was a bit full from my fternoon merienda i just enjoyed the various cheeses available  European cheeses are always thr best.   And their ice cream, it is always something thst i always look forward no to!

 Reakfast at Feria is an entirely different experience!  And i am always excited to see the sun rise  because I know breakfast will be served shortly!







For breakfast i had my usual starters like corn flakes with fresh milk and dried apricots  o  top.

Thne I had pasta linguine  in cream sauce.  Toast butter and jam and some more fresh milk.  I opted not to take any coffee for thst day since ill be tsking an 8hr land travel going west.

By 8am i got to meet Miss Princes again where we got to talk about the newest happenings at the hotel.

After our brief meeting it's time for me to check out of the hotel and trsvel bsck to Bacolod,  bringing eiht me some good memories of my short byt memorsble stay in the city.


It may only be na overnight stya but I still got to experience the Cebuano brand of hospitality the hotel has always been known for.

Many thanks to Radisson Blu Hotel my home in Cebu.

No comments:

Post a Comment